Fling it over your shoulder, load it onto your kayak or stuff it with your surfing gear, there’s no water-based challenge this piece of kit can’t take on. Always reliable and essentially indestructible, the original series allows you to roam from sea to summit with confidence.
- Made from 100% waterproof 500D PVC, or in other words, certified Tuff stuff. This bag is IPX6-rated, suitable for quick submersion and is resistant to high-pressure, heavy sprays of water.
- Electronically-welded seams creates a simple, smart-looking bag that is completely impenetrable in wet situations, won’t get caught on loose ropes, branches or surf leashes and will stand the test of time.
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder straps so you can sling it on your back, slip it into your duffel bag or strap it onto a paddle board. The possibilities are endless…
- Quick-drying and easy to hose out, the Original Series is a versatile Tuff champ that can go from dry bag to rucksack to wet kit bag all in one day.
- Roll-top closure ensures a tight and compressed fit, perfect for squeezing into small nooks on a canoe or into a day pack for added dryness.
- Colour: Grey, blue, orange
- Dimensions: 48 x 24 x 24cm
- Capacity: 20L
- Material: 500D IPX6-rated PVC (suitable for heavy spray and a quick submersion)
- Carry mechanism: Detachable rucksack straps
- Closure: Roll-top
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
We will happily refund your purchase if it is returned to us at the buyers cost within 14 days of purchase and still in it’s original condition. We also give a 1 year warranty should the product break due to a failure in the design e.g. seams & plastic welds.