- 4 different carry handles make the experience of travelling from A to B a painless one; side grab handles, extra-strong shoulder straps (which can also be folded away), duffel handles and a detachable over-the- shoulder strap help you shake up the load and carry a week’s work of kit more easily.
- Waterproof to IPX4 level, this is a sturdy expedition bag that will resist the splashes and sprays of any rugged journey; travelling through different climates has never been more stress-free.
- Made from 100% waterproof 500D PVC tarpaulin – or in other words, really strong stuff. They’re called Tuffbags for a reason, go ahead and throw this bag around, it won’t let you down.
- 2 colours to choose from – grey or navy – means you can match your Coniston to your kit. Come on, we all know that’s important.
- External and internal pockets for added organisation (suitable for electronic devices, travel documents and that Kendal Mint Cake you can’t do without…)
- Colour: Grey, navy
- Dimensions: 32 x 62 x 32cm
- Capacity: 54L
- Material: 500D PVC tarpaulin
- Carry mechanism: Side grab handles, shoulder straps, duffel handles, over-shoulder strap
Returns and Warranty
We will happily refund your purchase if it is returned to us at the buyers cost within 14 days of purchase and still in it’s original condition. We also give a 1 year warranty should the product break due to a failure in the design e.g. seams & plastic welds.